· It was a former island of Indonesia. It was located near Philippine, that caused it has a lot of territorial problem, terrorism, and also smuggling. Majority inhabitant was Talaud Tribe.
· It was a former island of Indonesia. It was located in Pacific Ocean and bordered with Palau. It was one of Mapia Archipelago. There are varieties of sea creatures and well-maintained ecosystems, that caused it has a high probability to develop tourism programs. Either nature or culture, and also historical treasure from World War II.
· It located in Pacific Ocean and bordered with Palau. It was include on Sorong Regency, West Irian Jaya. The inhabitants generally were nomadic. They came from Reni and Rutum. Common language was Papua’s.
· It was located in Labuan Bajo, Kabupaten Manggarai Barat, Nusa Tenggara Timur(NTT). It was one of former tourism object because of the coral reef with diversity of fishes. Unfortunately, it was owned by Non-Indonesian.
· It was located in Natuna Sea, part of South China Sea and bordered with Malaysia on the west. In the north-east was Jemaja Island.
· It was located in Malaka strait. It was famous because of its nature scenery, like white sand beaches, also as a green tortoise mullet. It has no inhabitants and only as a temporary port for sailing fisherman. A Military base was built in it for research and navigation.
· It was located in Banda Sea and bordered with Timor Leste. There was a gold mine on it, but when the gold decreased it was abandoned. Then a foreign company found copper, and started a new mine in it.
· It was located in Indies Ocean and bordered with India. It was the most west land of Indonesia. It has unique biological creatures, a typical mini rain forest.
· It was located in Malaka Starit, and bordered with Malaysia. It was rich of Akar Bakar wood, and contained variety kinds of coral reef. It was named from a past Jambi’s king, Datuk Paduko Berhala.
· It was located on a Archipelago. The capital was Benteng city. It was home for Tarsius tarsier.
· It was located in North Maluku, between Tidore and Ternate. It was small, but beautiful. Usually, we saw it everyday and placed it on our pocket.
· It was located on Derawan Archipelago, Berau, East Borneo. It was famous because of Manta ray fish and diving spots.